Chamberlain Law Firm & Associates
OFFICE: LAZA DE LAS CORTES, 40
Request for Co-operation on a Private Business Relationship
It is obvious that this letter will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully; I am Barrister CHAMBERLAIN ALFONSO DELGADO Esq. a Spanish Lawyer. Before I proceed, I must apologize for this spontaneous mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conservative way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. First, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by the nature of it as being utterly confidential or top secret. I have a business proposal which I believe that will be a very good opportunity for both of us, so I decided to contact you on the business.
The business is this: A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name with you, died as a result of a heart-related condition on March 12TH 2006, his heart condition was due to the lost of all members of his family during the Hurricane Katrina catastrophe, which occurred in United State of America on – August 29TH, 2005, during there August holiday. He is a real estate moguls who relocated to Barcelona, he died leaving behind a deposit valued of (�8.5 Million Euros) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros, in a Bank here in Spain, and the bank had contacted me on many occasions over the past years to present the supposed Next of kin to my late client.
This fund has lasted more than expected period in the Bank security vault, and the Bank has issued me a final notice to present the next of kin to my late client or the account will be declared unserviceable or confiscated by the Bank treasury due to the ongoing Bank reform here in Spain, So far, all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to him has proved abortive, and the bank can not release this fund unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the account as indicated in the banking guidelines. So since I have contacted you, and you share the same last name with my client. I am actually asking for your consent to present your information to the Bank as the Next of Kin to my late client, so that the proceeds of this account can be release to you as the next of kin to my client.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that; all the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client’s next of kin, I shall provide, all I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this goal. I am convinced that the intended transaction is 100% risk free, that you should not entertain any atom of fear, the fact is that I just don�t want my late client funds to be declared as unclaimed fund by the Bank management or be confiscated by the government, as a result of the new Bank reform which all the Banks in Spain will soon start to implement.
It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you on this business, I wish to point out that I will want 20% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. I will use my position as the client�s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
Upon your response, I shall provide you with more details about the transaction; also you should understand that this should be kept very confidential. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, or if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further details.
Barrister CHAMBERLAIN ALFONSO DELGADO Esq.
TEL: +34-603-317-313 Fax: 01134-917-692-821